Grind Tricks: 50-50

1. Learn to Ollie and get comfortable with ollieing while moving at a high rate of speed.

2. Find a ledge or rail to 50-50.

3. Go fast and approach the object however you want to. Some people come at a 45 degree angle and some come directly at it in line with the direction they will 50-50.

4. Keep your eye on the spot where you want to lock onto the object.

5. Ollie and lock your trucks onto the object.

6. Stand up straight and keep your balance.

7. Spot your landing and stick it.

8. Ride away and then take a victory run.

How To Do 50-50 Grinds

1 comments:

Best longboards said...

I work far path from the shoreline. It's convey me to a boaring life. Be that as it may, when one of my associate call me to join boarding with them then I bring my life. Still now I riding my Sector 9 longboard.